Friday, June 16, 2006

30 Rock

After watching a preview of the show, I completely change my mind about 30 Rock. I watched the preview several times and found myself laughing at the same thing each time, just as hard, as well as catching new things that were funny. In fact, re-watching made certain things funnier. This is going to be a good show to record, I'm thinking. I am beginning to be pretty excited about this comedy. I'm not sure if Tracy Morgan will be funny in the role though. His character really seems over the top, but that might be the point. What I am most interested in, though, is that the sketch the show is preparing will be viewed online, not on the show, as a cool way for this show to tie in with internet viewers. It's a smart way to keep viewers interested in the show, possibly gain new viewers, and use the internet in a productive, cohesive manner.

No comments: