Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Rescue Me

For this show, the last 5 minutes are always so arresting, whether Tommy is beating the living, holy crap out of someone or breaking down in tears. I find that, no matter what I'm doing, my attention is drawn back to the show and completely caught for the last few minutes. I'm still laughing at the episode where Tommy is trying to get the rest of the guys to call the money can for their no smoking money "the can" as opposed to "the kitty" (or however that would be spelled).

I didn't watch the controversial "rape" scene from last week's show. I saw it in the previews, but I didn't know where it was going and their conversation didn't seem any more messed up for what happened. Based on the comments going on about this show, I can't wait to watch it.

No comments: