Thursday, August 10, 2006

Who Wants To Be A Superhero?

You don't understand the pure joy in my heart as I think about tonight's episode. The Iron Enforcer was eliminated and turned into The Dark Enforcer. Now he's back to make everything super hard for our heroes. And apparently he stole someone's cape. "What is this treachery!?" yells Tyveculus (I think, from the previews). I clap my hands in glee and can't wait until tonight.

On a different note, to show the tv/real life crossover - today when I went to a meeting, one of the guys had a gianormous dog slowly coming towards me and it reminded me of th challenge from Who Wants To Be A Superhero. I told the dog I hoped he was a nice, big dog and not one of those dogs that would tear your leg from your body. He was nice, but pushy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry...just can't get into Reality TV but I see why some might watch this.

This Girl said...

This is not reality tv. This is a comic book come to life! It is so campy! I love it so much!

Anonymous said...

And that's exactly why I do see the appeal...I am still a kid at heart when it comes to super heroes! :-)

Steve D. said...

Wow - I thought I was a TV fiend. Haven't seen WWTBaS, but I hope it does well for Stan Lee.
-Steve D. (lazycomic.blogspot.com)